Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls need lessons on how to sit

I really want to say this: GIRLS NEED LESSONS ON HOW TO SIT!!!

I was at this coffee shop eating and there were this group of school girls at a table further away. Dunno which school they are from cos I'm not into uniform-study but there were about 3 of them. Being students in a group, they were chatting happily away while the uncles in the coffee shop were staring at them. Well, they weren't exactly being very loud or gorgeously beautiful so one might wonder why so many people were staring at them.

The reason is simple, they were wearing school uniforms (skirts) and sitting with their legs open the way some guys do (which is ok for guys cos they wear pants). This crude position conveniently displayed whatever was under their skirt to the willing or unwilling public. Obviously the uncles were enjoying every moment of "eye-candy".

Well, when I left I decided to do the girls a favour. I went up to one of them and said this (I said in chinese but the meaning is this in english) "Girl, you might want to close your legs, everybody is staring.." After which I left. The girls obviously embarrassed immediately halted the free show. Sorry uncles for stopping your enjoyment! HAHA.. Girls really need to learn how to sit properly so they can protect their modesty. Grrrrr

No comments: