Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lost

Somehow, I feel like I got hit by a tornado and I am stranded somewhere that is not anywhere near familiar. I'm ... Lost.. There are so many things my rational side tells me I can be doing. I can be studying to prepare myself for my university education, I could be exercising to break some sweat and burn some calories or I could find ways to be closer to my family and friends. Yet somehow I have no idea why my motivation to do any of those are totally burnt out. Every day I am bored stiff yet I have no motivation to occupy myself with something. Maybe I'll list down some things I should be doing but I am not so if I come across this again, I hopefully will try to do them.

1) Revise my english and mathematics for university next year
2) Prepare birthday presents for my friends who have upcoming birthdays.. of course this is minus some egoistic guy called Y H Quah cos he doesn't need it.. Already got Zac's one, sort of know what to get for Bernard just need to remember to get it when the time comes, Sis one is unknown yet. Haiz..
3)Erm.. maybe give tuition if anybody got lobang..
4) Settle my relief teaching stuff
5) Maybe exercise a little

No comments: