Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

OMGOMGOMG... I'm so thrilled this year with the influx of birthday greetings.. Must be the work of facebook.. Haha.. But aside from all the facebook greetings I got, would still like to thank those who sent me a sms.. haha.. Let me see if I can list them:

Hans: first person.. when I was sleeping...
Khairuzzaman: and yes... I was STILL sleeping
Zac a.k.a teddy: Please please focus on your studies... you got so many projects
Songhua: thanks for the cake, take care for your dental extraction
Eugene Goh: Big surprise! Haven't heard from you in ages
Edwin: Thanks so much for the greeting when you are so busy and tired already
Yuheng: who called, haha, its nice hearing your voice and greeting.
Louis: Must take care for your upcoming US trip
Amos a.k.a Cookie: School work school work.. dun slack hor
Yang Fan: I shan't bother to write too much cos your era of technology won't bring you here
Vincent Bai: Thanks but just focus on your studies.. Haha

And of course there is Bernard but I know its just because you are in Brunei.. Must take care!

And this doesn't mean those who sent a greeting on facebook are any less sincere.. I love all of them.. Went out in the afternoon with songhua for lunch but too bad he had a dental extraction so he had to watch me eat.. then he surprised me with a cake! Thanks loads! Then went home had a nap and then it was steamboat dinner and a cake bought by my sis! But she fell down on the way home... so heart pain... she shouldn't have go and buy the cake.. being safe is most important. Luckily she isn't hurt if not how much b'day greeting also wun make me happy. Though this birthday wasn't very eventful but I feel very blessed to have so many people send me greetings. I will definitely remember this day! T-H-A-N-K-S!

No comments: