Sunday, March 21, 2010

Things you would want to do or say to your other half

Being bored out of my wits, I've come up with some romantic ideas of what you would want to do or say to your other half. They could be present ideas, action ideas or words ideas. However, I've combined the actions and words cos they come together. Enjoy and give me your comments!
----------------------------------------------------
PRESENTS - Everyone loves a surprise now and then

1) Stars of love to shine over us: A bottle of hand-folded stars with the number of stars in it representing the number of days/weeks/months/years (depending on how long, find a suitable and do-able number) that you two have been together. Use different colours and write a love message on each strip of paper before folding it into a star. (Yes, the words are on the inside) The message to accompany the gift should be "You know I love you so much and if there are times when I make you angry, open up a star and be reassured of how much I love you."

2) Stitches of love to warm our hearts: Depending on which one you are more familiar with, you could make a cross-stitch or do a sweater. The message to accompany it should be "With every stitch I remind myself how much more I love you compared to the previous stitch"

3) Food of love to fill your stomach: Whip up something for your other half. Depending on what the other person likes (sweet stuff, pastries, chinese food, italian food, etc), cook a dish for the person. The key to this is the effort and not the taste though to be on the safe side, consult a friend who knows how to cook.

ACTION & WORDS - Express yourself or risk eternal silence

1) Look at your partner intently and say "Now, I'm going to take a picture of you so that it will be imprinted on my heart forever". Wink hard and continue with "Did you just see me flash the camera shutter?"

2) "You are not just the biggest chapter in my life, you are the binding holding me together."

3) Look at your partner and when he/she asks what are you looking at, the answer is "I just can't get sick of looking at you"

4) "Sometimes I just get so jealous of your bed because I can't stand anything else holding you"

5) "You made me forget what LOVE means, because my only answer now is YOU"
--------------------

No comments: