Friday, September 18, 2009

One and a half weeks without Mum

Mum just flew off today to US for her annual GSTA meeting. She'll be gone for one and a half weeks. Though I didn't send her off, I wrote her a note reminding her to bring her boarding pass and passport and to take care. The greatest present she could give me for this trip was to be back safe and healthy. Yup, that's all I hope for.

Haven't been in the mood for writing for some time or partially it is the lack of inspiration. I don't like to write for the sake of writing. If I want to write a story, it must be one that touches me so if inspiration doesn't want to bestow its grace on me I'll put writing on hold. Maybe I'll just update how I'm doing in the mean while.

Hmm... Jin-E's birthday is coming up so I'm going on a date with him this upcoming Monday (I know it sounds wrong but I like to use the word date when I go out with anyone be it friend or family). Haha.. he still doesn't know it is for his birthday. He must be wondering why I suddenly ask him out after so long of lost contact. Hopefully everything turns out right, haven't seen him since the last section gathering. Then there is Yu Heng's birthday in November but that is alright.. Hahaha.. Afterall it is not as though I haven't heard his voice for ages.. though not of my own choice.. Haha.. I'll see about that then.. Afterall, it is only September..

No comments: