Sunday, June 7, 2009

The leaving of a true friend

Its been 1 years and 4 months since I've known you and you have given me 1 years and 4 months of joy. Our meeting was through the hands of fate and through that same pair hands we are about to part. I know you will lead a good life in Taiwan and I should wish you all the best but deep down, I will really miss you. Kim Koon, I really hope you will lead a better life in the future, a life that is better than the one you are leading now or that you have led before.

I remember the first time I seriously sat down and listened to your story. It was a tale of pain and sacrifice yet it also spoke of perseverance and selflessness. As my respect for your strength grew, so did my heartache. You made me realize how blessed I was yet at the same time you extricated my weakness so clearly for me to see. I was nothing in the shadow of you.

As our friendship grew, I started to do things for you from the bottom of my heart. Things I wouldn't imagine myself doing for just a friend. Slowly, you have taken a special place in my heart. You have written a beautiful yet sad chapter in my life-book. I always felt that I haven't done enough for you, for a friend like you and for the friendship between us. Can you forgive me?

1 comment:

KK said...

thanks alot bao er... really really glad to know you. I actuaYlly think that we are some how abit similiar in personality. Strong outside but weak inside. We always wanted pple to see the strong side of us. haha. :p You had really make my life in camp a much better and memoriable one since my ah lin left esp with all ur jokes, dance, sing, and suaning. haha. Take Care man and will always stay in touch and meet up when i am back..

* I will not forgive you for saying me esp U_L_ Argh...