Monday, January 2, 2012

Part of your imagination

Previously I was talking to a friend and this concept came to my mind - What if I was just part of your imagination? Well, it goes something like this:

What if all along I was but part of your imagination. One day you wake up and when you try to look for me, you find out that this person does not exist. You sms me but you do not receive a reply. You try calling me but the number is not in use. You call my house number and this person does not live there. You pay a visit to my place but you do not recognise the people living there. You ask our mutual friends and they ask you 'Who is Dixon?'.

If I were but part of your dreams, your imagination and you finally woke up. The dreams and memories seem so vivid yet you can no longer find traces of my existence. What would you do? How would you feel? Life would still go on. Perhaps occasionally you might think 'What a weird dream I had'.

Try putting yourself into such a scenario, perhaps you might treasure your friends more and enjoy your dream before you wake up. Who knows, one day you might really wake up to find yourself having lost them.

No comments: