Sunday, June 27, 2010

I was stupid

I was daydreaming and suddenly I thought of some stupid misconceptions I used to have to prove to be rather hilarious now. So here's a slice of "I Was Stupid". (though I know some meanies out there will say I'm still stupid)

1) I used to think that the "Majullah Singapura" crest (representative of a major rank) was part of every uniform. That was until I saw someone with two of it...

2) I used to think that ear-piercing using a gun meant you stand some distance away with a marking drawn on the ear lobe and someone fires a sharp earring from a gun some distance away. That's why I was always amazed at how accurate the person would have to be...

3) When people said they had to draw a few vials of blood, I always wondered how the transition of vials would be like. Wouldn't blood start spraying all over once you remove the first full vial and before you slot in the second empty one?

Well, it isn't something to be ashamed of to be stupid, what is important is that you learn! Just for laughs here..

No comments: