Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Mother" Land

Well, been a long time since I updated anything.. Been real busy with trivial things. Haha.. Going out with friends, slacking, etc and now... I am in Malaysia! Well this time I'm away for a whole 10 days. I just spent 4D3N in Penang and now I'm back in KL. This time we are back to also celebrate my maternal grand-dad's 80th (actually 79th but they count chinese calendar) birthday. My grandparents seem to have really aged so its good that I come back to see them. Penang was nice but not exactly worth 4 days.. ended up watching Avatar & Bodyguards and Assasins back to back. 6 Ringgit each so its SG$2.50. Wonderful price for wonderful movies. Wonder how my friends are back in Singapore celebrating christmas. Must be clubbing or going for dinners or shopping. Really miss them....

No comments: